What is metal Roll Forming? It is the final step in a long process that includes forging steel, rolling it into coils, painting it, and then forming it into sheets.
The process at Wagler Steel is as follows:
- We receive our metal in coils up to 10,000 lbs.
- Coils are transported on fork lifts and stored.
- When an order is received, the coil is flipped and placed on the uncoiler, which feeds the metal into the roll former.
- Our roll former cuts the metal to length and forms it into sheets.
- Metal is ready for pick up or delivery.