Wagler Steel is now selling Cupolas to accent our metal roofing and siding. The cupolas are made by Royal Crowne Outdoor Accents, which is located right next to our shop in Paradise, PA.
Royal Crowne cupolas are made with Wagler Steel, so the color will always be an exact match to our metal. The base and the roof are made with metal, while the sides are made of Vynil-PVC. The sides can be painted to match our metal.
7 Reasons to buy a Royal Crowne Cupola from Wagler Steel
- 120 MPH wind rating
- Maintenance free – made with Metal and Vynyl-PVC.
- Installs quickly: Pre-assembled in 3 sections for quick installation.
- Available in sizes from 24″ to 72″
- Available in several different styles
- Available in over 20 colors. Metal is exact match to Wagler Steel.
Wagler Steel is here to help with any spring roofing or siding projects. Here are some of the things we offer.
- We stock Metal coils in over 20 colors. When metal is ordered we manufacture it. Each piece is cut to a specific length to fit the job!
- We manufacture all our trim in our shop. Most trim is in stock for pick up. We also sell ventilated soffit in all colors, cut to length.
- We stock a full line of vents, accessories, and fasteners related to metal roofing and siding. Over the past year we have been adding things that our customers requested. We now stock caulk, sliding door hardware, trim coil, and much more.
- We still offer fast production. Just because we have gotten busier, doesn’t mean you can’t pick up your order the same or next day. We love to help customers complete their projects in the nick of time.
- We still offer competitive prices. There have been things in the news lately about steel tariffs. Yes, these tariffs will affect us. However we will keep our prices at our below many of our competitors. Metal prices are still low, so now is the time to buy!
- Our metal has a 40 year Valspar Paint warranty. It is fully recyclable, energy efficient, and maintenance free. Consider it on your next building project!Call 717-288-2138 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to take care of our shop and equipment. We hope our customers will see that philosophy reflected in the products they buy. We do not sell damaged metal. If metal or trim has a scratch or dented it goes to the recycle bin.
Last Wednesday Cliff, our shop manager, decided it is time to clean our Roll Former. The Roll Former is our main piece of equipment. It was made in the USA by MRS Roll Forming Systems. Our trusty machine has made almost 1 million feet of metal and on a recent day it made over 20,000 feet. We have done routine maintenance, kept it greased and the dies clean, but a lot of grit and grime had accumulated on the machine.
Here are a few pictures of roll former cleaning day.
When installing a new roof on your home, consider that Metal is the best financial choice.
Why is this?
- Metal isn’t as expensive as you might think. In recent years there has been advancement in metal and paint manufacturing to bring down the price of metal roofs. Also, while standing seam metal is expensive, the most popular roofing panel in the country does not cost much more than shingles.
- Metal Roofs last a long, long time. While the average shingle roof lasts around 20 years, Metal roofs last around 50. Wagler Steel Corrugated Metal now comes with a 40 year Valspar Warranty.
- Energy Savings. While black Asphalt roofs soak in heat, Metal roofs reflect most of the sun’s rays. This allows your home to stay cooler in the summer.
- Tax Credits. Federal Tax Credits are 10% of the roof cost while State and Local Credits may also be available.
- Insurance savings. You can save up to 30% on your homeowners insurance with a new metal roof. Contact your insurer to see what discounts they offer.
Wagler Steel sells metal directly to retail customers and builders. We are also now selling our metal at 4 local lumber yards.
Why is our metal available at lumber yards?
It’s all about convenience. Sometimes it is easier to get your metal with your lumber and other accessories. So the next time you need lumber and metal ask for Wagler Steel at these Lumber Yards.
New Holland Supply
201-A Commerce Dr,
New Holland, PA 17557
143 Belmont Rd.
Gordonville, PA 17529
Ironstone Building Materials
3009 Hempland Rd.,
Lancaster, PA 17601
200 Brimmer Ave.
New Holland, PA 17557
These Supply Centers do not stock our metal but they can order it in within 2-4 days. Please call them to order. They offer pricing that is similar to our retail pricing.
Wagler Steel would like to thank our customers in the Paradise, PA area. We have shipped metal as far as Virginia, Pittsburgh, and New Jersey, but we really love to see our metal roofing and siding in the local Eastern Lancaster County area.
Here are a few local projects.
At Wagler Steel in Paradise, PA we are all about stream lined metal production. 10 minutes after an order is placed in the office it can be picked up in the shop. Steve, our roll former operator has even been known to roll metal out of the machine directly onto a customer’s truck or trailer.
Our metal is stored in coils, not on stacks of 10, 12, and 14′ sheets on racks throughout the shop. This insures that all your metal will have nice factory cuts, it hasn’t been sitting on racks collecting dust for weeks, doesn’t get scratched from being moved and restacked multiple times, and it is made specifically for each individual job.
Builders and home owners have found that Wagler Steel is one of the best places in Pennsylvania to buy metal roofing and siding. The metal sold here has high quality Valspar paint with a 40 year warranty. The cost is also hard to beat because Wagler Steel is selling Factory Direct and because it is a smaller family owned business.
The local Penny Saver ran this story as we celebrated our 1st anniversary. Thank you all for your business to make our first year successful!
Wagler Steel Celebrates First Anniversary
Wagler Steel, located at 6 Township Drive, Paradise, has been open for one year. The Wagler family has used its 30-plus years of construction experience to create the best possible metal products.
Wagler Steel has two main goals: to deliver high-quality metal roofing and siding and to do it fast. Because Wagler Steel rolls all the metal at the Paradise shop, representatives note that the business can always have metal ready for pickup or delivery on the same day or the next day.
The family-owned business sells metal, trim, and hardware associated with metal roofing. Trim and accessories are stocked at the shop, including screws, insulation, sliding door hardware, closure strips, roof vents, trim coil, and 1-by-4 lumber. Metal is always made to order. The business offers 20 colors of Galvalume metal, which feature a 40-year warranty, along with six textured colors and several galvanized options. It manufactures 28-gauge metal roofing and siding panels, soffits, and trims.
Wagler Steel offers contractor discounts. Free delivery options are available for contractors as well as local homeowners. Wagler Steel’s products can also be purchased through several local lumber yards, including Paneling Sales, Musselman Lumber, and New Holland Supply.
Customers can contact Wagler Steel directly at 717-288-2138, drop by the Paradise location, or visit http://www.waglersteel.com. Business hours are 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Mondays through Fridays and 7 to 11 a.m. on Saturdays.